What's In A Name? A Nickname, Of Course
This show remains an iconic symbol of struggle and growth, but also featured some of the most unique nicknames for its characters.
1. Title character James Evans affectionately called Thelma __________ often.
2. The jovial building repairman, "Nathan Bookman", was often referred to by this nickname?
"The Big Kahuna"
3. J.J. sometimes switched languages and called his younger brother by this name:
4. Due to her excessive nosiness, James often referred to neighbor Willona by this negative nickname:
"The Rona Barrett of the Projects"
"The Abby of Chicagoland"
"The Gossipping Ghetto Queen"
"The Black Reporter"
5. This overdressed neighborhood pimp and hustler was simply referred to as ____________.
6. Which character affectionately called Florida Evans, "Flo"?
7. Willona and the entire Evans family gave a crooked local alderman this nickname:
8. "Grahams", was a nickname given to Michael by which character?
Penny Gordon Woods
9. This friend of the Evans family frequented funerals, usually those of people she didn't even know:
10. Due to his overly aggressive belief in Black power, Michael was frequently called _______ by James.
"Huey Newton Evans"
"The Black Ghandi"
"The Militant Midget"
Movies & Film
Life, Love, Sex & Relationships
Sports & Athletes
Most Popular Quizzes
Women's Health Quiz: For Men
How Big Is Your Ego?
Blaxploitation Movies: Variety
Black History: Facts & Figures
Classic Shows: Sanford & Son
Is She Ms. Right?
Get the Mybrotha.COM Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address
Around the Web
The largest round of tariffs yet intends to punish China for alleged unfair trade, but shoppers will pay the price
Sun, 23 Sep 2018 16:01:44 GMT
Michelle Obama Helped A Couple Exchange Their Wedding Vows
Sun, 23 Sep 2018 16:09:01 -0400
FDA: Pets May Have Bad Reactions to Flea Medicine
Fri, 21 Sep 2018 16:24:37 EST
Deezer's AI mood detection could lead to smarter song playlists
Sun, 23 Sep 2018 23:04:00 -0400
Brett Kavanaugh's New Accuser Says He Put His Penis in Her Face
Enter a City:
Select a State:
All United States
District of Columbia
Select a Category:
All Job Categories
Admin & Clerical
Broadcast - Journalism1
Distribution - Shipping
Hotel - Hospitality
Purchasing - Procurement
QA - Quality Control
Restaurant - Food Service
Retail - Grocery
Skilled Labor - Trades
Strategy - Planning