Classic Shows: Sanford & Son Variety
Join Fred, Lamont and the rest of the crew for a series of questions about the 70's most beloved junk man.
1. Who composed the theme song for Sanford & Son?
2. What was "Aunt Esther's" last name?
3. Who was Aunt Esther's husband?
4. No episode of Sanford & Son ever showed the bedrooms upstairs:
Correct. No episodes ever showed the upstairs
A few episodes showed the upstairs
Every episode showed the upstairs
Only one episode showed the upstairs
5. During the "Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe" episode, it was later implied that Grip:
Was Fred's long, lost brother
Was in Esther's bedroom when he thought he was in Elizabeth's
Was actually Lamont's father
Was a con-artist
6. In the "TB or not TB" episode, it was revealed that Lamont didn't have tuberculosis. There was a glitch in his x-rays due to a:
Technical breakdown of the x-ray machine
Jelly donut stain on the x-ray sheet
Person standing in front of the x-ray during Lamont's examination
St. Christopher medal he was wearing
7. What was the full name of Fred and Lamont's Puerto Rican neighbor?
8. When Julio moved out, Fred and Lamont rennovated and rented his old house calling it:
Sanford and Son and More
9. What was character "Bubba's" last name?
10. Fred often broke into an impromptu rendition of this song:
"New York, New York"
"If I Didn't Care"
Movies & Film
Life, Love, Sex & Relationships
Sports & Athletes
Most Popular Quizzes
Women's Health Quiz: For Men
How Big Is Your Ego?
Blaxploitation Movies: Variety
Black History: Facts & Figures
Classic Shows: Sanford & Son
Is She Ms. Right?
Get the Mybrotha.COM Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address
Around the Web
Powerful GOP lawmakers are backing intelligence agencies after Trump's comments on election meddling
Tue, 17 Jul 2018 00:31:55 GMT
Former Obama Photographer Shows 'How You're Supposed To Deal With' Putin
Mon, 16 Jul 2018 17:00:08 -0400
Illnesses Linked to Venezuela Crab Meat: FDA
Mon, 16 Jul 2018 16:01:44 EST
'David Bowie Is' coming to your home through AR and VR
Mon, 16 Jul 2018 21:29:00 -0400
Grio Good News Report | Journalist and activist, Ida B. Wells, monument in the works
Tue, 17 Jul 2018 00:18:40 +0000
Enter a City:
Select a State:
All United States
District of Columbia
Select a Category:
All Job Categories
Admin & Clerical
Broadcast - Journalism1
Distribution - Shipping
Hotel - Hospitality
Purchasing - Procurement
QA - Quality Control
Restaurant - Food Service
Retail - Grocery
Skilled Labor - Trades
Strategy - Planning